Live to Dance Academy – Code of Conduct
- Dancers are expected to attend classes regularly.
- Dancers are expected to be punctual. Warm-up is conducted at the start of every class and it is imperative that all dancers participate in warm-up to ensure that their body is ready for physical activity.
- Dancers are expected to wear listed Dance Attire to each and every class in order to positively influence the rhythm and structure of our classes.
- Please do not wear jewelry to class.
Classroom Policies & Etiquette:
- Dancers are expected to demonstrate respect for all Live To Dance Academy’s Staff at all times.
- Dancers are encouraged to establish new friendships with dancers in their classes. We enforce teamwork and fairness and dancers are expected to treat each other with respect.
- Dancers must treat the studios, the premises, and the possessions of all other dancers with respect, care, and consideration.
- Dancers are expected to arrive 10-15 minutes early for class
- Please practice respect for teachers and other students by giving your full attention to the class and showing full cooperation
- Dancers must ask for permission from the teacher to leave the classroom
- Live To Dance Academy strives to provide exceptional organization and communication. We ask that Parents/Guardians are asked to check their email and the studio website and bulletin board on a regular basis for important information throughout the season
- Parents/Guardians are expected to monitor children in the waiting room during classes
- Parents/Guardians are not permitted into the studios while classes are in session.
- Parent/Guardians are asked to please inform the studio if a child will be absent
- We have an open door policy, if you have any questions or concerns we ask that you speak with our Artistic Director.
**Live To Dance Academy is a peanut/tree nut-free facility. Please do not bring any food into the facility containing peanuts and/or tree nuts. We kindly ask that all food be eaten in our lunchroom**
The dance season consists of 36 weeks of classes held over 10 months September – June. The Registration Fee of $35.00 +HST per family, is due upon registration. New students joining after September will have their class charges pro-rated from the time they join.
For your convenience we offer two payment options for student tuition fees:
1. 10 equal monthly payments due the 1st of every month from September 1st, 2017 – June 1st, 2018
2. Payment in Full due upon date of registration in order for 5% discount to apply
We accept Debit Card or Credit Card only.
Any account unpaid after the first of the month will have late charges assessed for 10% of the total monthly tuition. Debit payments must be made in person at the office and due the 1st of each month. Credit Card payments can be either made in person or online on the Live To Dance Academy website. No credit is given for student absences or weather cancellations. If you make a payment late, please include your late fee or you will be billed.
Any student with an overdue balance of more than 30 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received.
If you change your class style, add or delete a class or have any questions concerning the monthly charge, please make an appointment with the Studio Director or visit the office in person. If you chose to withdraw from a class we require 30 days written notice and after December 15th no refunds if you choose to withdraw from a class.
No credit will be made for missed classes. In the event of classes cancelled due to inclement weather, no refunds will be made, however make up classes will be arranged if the schedule permits.
The quality of our facility and faculty depends upon a system of mutual respect and cooperation. We understand that anyone may make a late payment from time to time, but please be respectful of our late fee policy and when applicable, graciously include your late fee in your next payment.